Do you love the buzz of the On-Trade? Does the idea of working in one of the most vibrant industries in the UK appeal to you? Well, here at Butcombe, we’re growing and so is our pub estate. We’re looking for driven, forward thinking and progressive people to join our team and take some classic venues to some of the most successful in the South West. If you have ideas a plenty, heaps of enthusiasm, and a solid understanding of the UK market, it could be the start of a fantastic partnership.
Our vision is to become the number one regional brewer in the south west, so if that sounds like a journey you want to be part of, why not get in touch?
If you are thinking about running your own pub, it’s definitely worth having a look at our portfolio, with some show stopping outlets across Somerset, Bristol, Bath, Gloucester and Wiltshire, we have a whole host of venue styles and many more being added to our portfolio.
From rural landscapes with top quality dining, to live music venues with good old fashioned boozers in between, our eclectic mix of pubs could be just the venue you’ve been dreaming of to manage.
We’re now producing 30,000 barrels and growing at a rapid rate. We plan to grow our pub estate to 100 sites over the next five years. If you’d like to know more about the opportunities available within our tenanted pubs, get in touch with Chris Faulkner, Tenanted Operations Manager Chris.Faulkner@butcombe.com
Current tenancy vacancies include:
The Malt Shovel, Bradley Green, Cannington, Bridgwater
• LOVELY COUNTRY INN SET IN QUANTOCK HILLS
• EIGHT EN-SUITE LETTING BEDROOMS
• SINGLE BAR SERVES CHARACTER PUBLIC AREAS
• BAR AREA SEATS AROUND 55 PLUS RESTAURANT 50
• FULLY FITTED COMMERCIAL KITCHENS
• GARDEN FOR 80 PLUS CAR PARK FOR 40
• TWO APARTMENTS - ONE BEDROOMED & TWO BEDROOMED
The Rodney Stoke Inn, Wells Road, Rodney Stoke, Somerset
• BRAND NEW TEN-YEAR LEASE FOR BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY PUB
• GREAT TRADING POSITION NEAR CHEDDAR & MENDIPS
• LOCALS BAR FOR 25 – LOVELY RESTAURANT FOR 70
• FUNCTION ROOM WITH SEPARATE BAR FOR 80
• VERY WELL FITTED CATERING KITCHEN
• OUTSIDE SEATING FOR AROUND 100 TO FRONT AND REAR PLUS LARGE CAR PARK
• THREE BEDROOM OWNERS HOME WITH SEPARATE KITCHEN AND PRIVATE BALCONY
Queens Arms, Celtic Way, Bleadon, W-S-M
In the village of Bleadon, 4 miles south of Weston-Super-Mare. A great destination food offer whilst also the hub of the communityMore Information
By browsing this site, you accept cookies used to improve and personalise our services and marketing, and for social activity. You are free to manage this via your browser setting at any time.