Beer and sport – a match made in complete heaven… *insert heart emoji*
To celebrate the legendary summer of sport we are having we’re giving you lovely folk the chance to win a £50 bar tab for you and your mates to watch either the World Cup or the Wimbledon final with us at one of our managed pubs! Entering is simple – just share a photo of yourself enjoying your time at any Butcombe pub whilst the World Cup or Wimbledon is on and tag us with the hashtag #matchmadeinheaven. All photos are welcome; whether it’s a photo of your pre-match pint, your team’s half time snacks, a cheeky pitcher of Pimms or some delectable strawberries and cream. Selfies of you enjoying the epic sport on the big screen are of course welcome too! But keep them clean please. (Cheeky.)
Now here’s the boring bit:
- This prize draw competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 years or over
- To enter; entrants must share a photo of their food or pint, Pimms or Strawberries, or a selfie of them watching the World Cup or Wimbledon at any Butcombe or Liberation pub with the appropriate tags:
– Facebook: @butcombe #matchmadeinheaven
– Twitter: @ButcombeBrewery #matchmadeinheaven
– Instagram: @butcombe #matchmadeinheaven
- Participants may only enter once and the prize is only redeemable on Sunday the 15th
- Employees of the Liberation Group, their families, agents and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
- All entries must be received by 11:59pm on Thursday the 12th of July.
- Any personal data relating to the entrant will be used solely in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations.
- By submitting your photo to this competition we (Butcombe Brewery) reserve the rights to retain and use the photo in future social media and promotional activity.
- No cash alternative is available.
- The draw will be made by a random name generator.
- The winner will be notified by the means with which they entered on social media on Friday the 13th of July.
- The winner may be required to take part in promotional publicity.
- Entry to this promotion is deemed acceptance of the rules and by claiming a prize the winner agrees to be bound by all the entry instructions of which these rules form a part and to their details being communicated to third parties in relation to this promotion.
- Butcombe Brewery reserves the right to amend vary or cancel this competition at any time.
- PROMOTER: Butcombe Brewery, Cox’s Green, Wrington, Bristol BS40 5PA