A vacancy has arisen for a Brand Ambassador role to represent Butcombe Brewery across all channels (On Trade National Accounts, Free Trade and Off Trade)
The role will be field based and will support the Butcombe Brand within a 40 mile radius of the brewery at Wrington. The role would suit an applicant with previous on trade experience with a view to moving into field sales. The successful candidate will have a positive ‘can do’ approach with a desire to succeed and build a career in the drinks industry.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Representing the brand positively in multiple settings
• Participating in and managing brand events
• Generating and driving brand awareness in outlet
• Providing feedback and insight on new products/services
• Working closely with other members of the sales team
• Excellent communication skills
• Good standard in IT literacy with particular focus on Microsoft Excel and Word
• Time management & organisation
• Working under pressure
• Negotiation, objection handling and closing
Desirable skills & experience
• Previous drinks industry experience (On Trade)
• Commercial and Industry awareness
• Clean Driving licence
As a Brand Ambassador you will be expected to travel and meet with a range of new and existing customers. You will be joining a small team and take responsibility for the Butcombe Brand within your territory.
Please send applications with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 21st of September 2018
By browsing this site, you accept cookies used to improve and personalise our services and marketing, and for social activity. You are free to manage this via your browser setting at any time.